RULES & REGULATIONS FOR FINAL EXAM STUDENTS
EACH STUDENT SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING DURING THE EXAM:
- Bring your wristwatch, pen, scale, eraser calculator, sharpener, stapler, water bottle, etc.
- If needed raise your hand to draw the attention of the invigilator.
- Wear a valid ID card
- Follow dress and behavior code.
- Students are advised to take their seats according to the “seat plan” 15 minutes before the exam starts. If any student having difficulty finding his/her seat, please contact Registry Room # 225.
STUDENTS SHOULD NOT DO THE FOLLOWING DURING THE EXAM:
1. No unfair means in the examination like:
- Aiding in cheating
- Impersonation of another student at an examination
- Unruly behavior
2. Student should not carry bags inside the exam room
3. Not allowed to go out of the examination room until his/her exam is over except emergency purpose.
4. Do not move any chair because all chairs are numbered.
5. STUDENT SHOULD NOT CARRY MOBILE PHONE inside the exam hall.