The Guidelines on Abstract
- An abstract should be between 200 and 250 words total. Readers should be able to quickly grasp your purpose, methods, thesis, and results within the abstract.
- You need to provide all this information in a concise and coherent way. The full-length article or presentation is for providing more details and answering questions.
- For a conference presentation, it may also be necessary to narrow in on one particular aspect of your research, as time may prevent you from covering a larger project.
- In addition, an abstract usually does not include citations or bibliographic references, descriptions of routine assessments, or information about how statistics were formulated.
- Note also that while some comments on the background may be included, readers are going to be most interested in the particulars of your specific project and your particular results.
Guidelines For Paper Submission
- Final paper(s) must be 6 to 8 pages long, single-spaced.
- The deadline for submission of full paper is Saturday, 23rd October, 2021 (postmarked).
- At least one author MUST pre-register for the conference by 27th November, 2021 without which paper will not be included in the proceedings. At least one author must present the paper at the conference.
- Papers should be sent via email to : email@example.com
1. Preparing Final Manuscript
- Abstracts (for full papers) should not exceed 120 words typed in Times New Roman Italics with 12 point font, and be placed 0.25 inch (1/4 inch) below the names and affiliations of the authors.
- Papers should be completed in Microsoft Word 2000 (or higher version) and typed on 8.5” by 11” paper, single-spaced.
- The first page should have a spacing of 1.5 inch from the top edge and a 1 inch margin on both sides and bottom of the page. All other pages will have a 1 inch margin all around.
- The title should be in bold capital letters, in Times New Roman 14-point font, and the names of the authors should be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- There should be a 0.25 inch (1/4 inch) space between the title and the names and affiliations of the authors.
- The first heading should be Times New Roman in Bold Capital letters, 12- point font, and 0.5 inch from the abstract. The second headings should be Times New Roman bold, 12-point font, with a 0.25 inch (1/4 inch) space from the text and the third headings should be Times New Roman bold and italics, 12-point font, with a 0.25 inch (1/4 inch) space from the text. All headings must be left aligned.
- The text should be in Times New Roman 12-point font, paragraphs should be left-aligned with double space between paragraphs and references and notes should also be left justified.
- Please include a brief (25 words) biographic sketch for each author at the end of the manuscript.
- Tables, Figures, and Illustrations – Use the entire page width for tables and graphs, where required, then continue with text. All tables, figures, illustrations, etc. should be included in the text of the paper. Tables should be consistent with the text and facing the same direction. The endnotes should be consecutively numbered within the text, and substance of the endnotes should appear at the end, preceding the references.
Please note that the paper(s) that will not follow the guidelines will be returned to the author(s) for correction and resubmission.
2. Review Process and Evaluation Criteria
There will be a blind review process for evaluating the manuscript by at least one anonymous reviewer. It is recommended that authors have colleagues review their manuscripts prior to submission to the conference. The conference authority strives to provide decisions and constructive feedback to authors.
- Significance of the theoretical and methodological contributions;
- Degree to which the manuscript fits the theme of the conference;
- Appropriateness of the literature review;
- Adequacy of the design and execution of the study;
- Appropriateness of the analysis;
- Quality of the discussion and interpretation of the results;
- Clarity of presentation;
- Implications for practitioners, academicians and scholars.
3. Abstract and Keywords
Manuscripts must include an abstract of approximately 120 words (maximum of 960 characters, including spaces) that succinctly summarizes the key points. A list of two to five keywords should be included to identify the contents of the paper.
References should be complete in all respects with Authors’ arranged alphabetically, following conventional citation styles. We request authors to follow the APA style developed by the American Psychological Association.
The Copyright for all articles accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings rests with the Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA), Hyderabad, India, the publisher, and may not be re-produced in any form without the written permission of the publisher, AMDISA.